undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
When making room for more memory space in my hp....
Tuesday, June 15

...It was like going back in time.

Certain memories were revived.
The simplicity of my life was revealed.
The number of people I truly miss amassed.
The growth process of my hair seen.

The tears just fell.

I miss my secondary school life and my early days as a VI, when life was so much easier to deal with.

I miss 2008 tremendously.